• Labor Manager – unparalleled mobile time tracking with multiple methods of entering time whether it be in real time, after the fact entry of hours, or after the fact entry of start and stop times and start and stop times for breaks (especially for our California customers). The Labor Manager allows you to enter, edit, distribute, and approve hours and units.
• GPS Manager – GPS tracking combined with geo-fencing technology to increase accountability and decrease costs. The GPS Manager collects your GPS coordinates at clock-in and clock-out, compares to your virtual geo-fence, and sends alerts for any exceptions. You can convert the coordinates to physical addresses and report with Google Maps
• Equipment Manager – remotely track equipment usage in conjunction with an employee or enter as a separate time record. Equipment Manager allows you to allocate time by job, phase/extra, cost code, use type, and more. This module helps you to maximize your equipment billings.
• Daily Field Manager – a powerful mobile tool designed to lower your potential liability by documenting important job site activities. Set-up you own custom events such as weather, accidents, meetings, delays, deliveries, inspections, etc. and record by job and date. Daily Field Manager also allows you to track production, per diem and other expenses, and equipment odometer readings.
• Budget Manager– allows your field foremen and managers stay on top of job costs by including up-to-date comparisons with budgets.
Each of these modules is optional so you select only the functionality that you need.
If you’re in the market for a mobile time tracking application, you owe it to yourself to check out the industry’s most advanced mobile time tracking software solution – mJobTime. Click here to schedule a demo today.