mJobTime has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Vendors to Watch in Mobile and Location Aware Technology in 2017 by Energy CIO Insights magazine.
Published in Fremont, California, Energy CIO Insights is a print magazine that focuses on the latest technologies, concepts, and practices in the field of Power and Energy. A distinguished panel comprising of CIOs, CTOs including Energy CIO Insights editorial board finalized the "Top 10 Vendors to Watch in Mobile and Location Aware Technology 2017" in the U.S. and shortlisted the best vendors and consultants.
According to Energy CIO Insights, this top 10 list is an annual ranking of 10 companies that are:
· At the forefront of providing mobile and location aware technology solutions for the energy sector and impacting marketplace,
· Tremendously helping the energy sector to improve safety, boost productivity, and save costs while managing field staff and assets,
· Enhancing the accuracy and effectiveness of the field forces and gaining complete visibility of the field operations from a centralized control center,
· Contributing immensely in capturing, storing, and transmitting real-time data toward creating a complete ecosystem of information exchange in real-time,
· Assisting in tracking new generation facilities, providing help in determining the route for new transmission lines, and assessing demographic changes as part of long-term planning.
Energy CIO Insights ranked mJobTime based on its specialties in providing advances mobile time-tracking software, including mJobTime's Field User Interfaces, mJobTime Mobility Suite, and mJobTime System Manager.
The article spotlights mJobTime's "ability to deliver a substantial savings of time and money to businesses of all sizes by significantly improving and streamlining control over labor and equipment at the jobsite."
To read the full article, click here.
For more info: